Welcome to my Page! Feel free to have a look around and view my work.

Thursday 23 September 2010

Ready, Set...GO!

I was then ready to go out and take some pictures with my new homemade pinhole camera. I was anxious to see whether my pinhole camera was going to work. I found different locations that I thought would make a good photograph. I placed my camera on something sturdy when I had the camera positioned in the desired place I carefully lifted my shutter and left it open for the time needed. I timed this on my phone for a hopefully accurate result. I then closed my shutter whilst the camera was in the same position and only after I had done this I moved my camera. All of the 6 photographs I took with my pinhole camera came out successful, whether they were good or not was another matter! But none came out completely black or white, which I was happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment