Welcome to my Page! Feel free to have a look around and view my work.

Sunday 26 September 2010

Evaluation Of My Photographs

Photograph 1 Negative : I had positioned my camera to some tree’s and a bike shed outside the college, unfortunately it was very windy and once I had opened my shutter and began to take a picture, the camera spun round. You can see that the photograph is very blurry and it’s hard to make sense of anything. But I do like the effect it had, it’s quite interesting.

Photograph 1 Positive: The positive version is very dark, perhaps over exposed. I prefer the negative version as it looks more interesting. I wasn’t very pleased with the way this picture came out overall though. I believe it was one of my first shots, and after a while I realised it was very important that the camera stayed still.
Photograph 2 Negative:  I was really impressed with this picture as it is very clear and I like the foreground and background in it of the tree’s and grass.

Photograph 2 Positive:  The detail that this picture shows is amazing, and I can’t quite get my head around it that I took this photo with just a box and a couple of other materials. There Is little blur to the picture and I am really pleased with it.  I like the fact I can see the sun rays shining down from the corner.

Photograph 3 Negative: This picture is a bit boring, as there is nothing really to it apart from some concrete and a door, but it’s different so I like it.

Photograph 3 Positive: The positive version of this picture is still a bit boring, but as it was the first picture I took I wasn’t sure how bigger area I could take a picture of, so after time I learnt to point my camera at something more specific.

Photograph 4 Negative:  This picture didn’t turn out well at all. There’s nothing to it. The only thing I like is the detail of the floor.

Photograph 4 Positive:  I like the simplicity to this photograph but don’t think it’s very good as it’s not interesting enough, if there was a few things in the foreground it could have made it better...

Photograph 5 Negative:  This was my only picture I took inside and I only left it for about 8 minutes when I think it should have been left for about 16! It didn’t come out very well at all, but the way the circled have appeared is quite nice.

Photograph 5 Positive:  same, again, the picture didn’t come out very well because it was under exposed but I love the way the circles have appeared in a line, I think it looks quite cool.

Photograph 6 Negative:  This photograph was taken of a stationary double Decker bus; I really like this in negative because it looks quite scary in a way, because it’s an unusual photograph. I also like the blurriness in the foreground and the angle in which it was taken.

Photograph 6 Positive: Once again I like the way the positive came out, the blur’s from the people standing are more visible, and the detail on the bus, like the wheels is very clear. I also like the different shades in the picture from black to white.

No comments:

Post a Comment