Welcome to my Page! Feel free to have a look around and view my work.

Thursday 23 September 2010

Now the photographs have been sent to my student email…

I can then open them and save them to the computer in my student area or onto my u.s.b. I then opened adobe Photoshop and opened this single file with all 6 photographs on. I used the crop tool to crop one of the pictures and when to the edit menu and clicked copy. I then went to file and new to create a new page, this appeared as a tab at the top of the other page I then clicked on this and went to edit again and clicked past. The single picture was now a file on its own. I pressed save as, and named it appropriate as “image1negative” and made sure it was in JPG format. And pressed save. Once it was saved I then went to image, adjustments and clicked invert to turn the picture into a positive. And went through the same saving process except I’ve saved it as “image1Positive” I did this for all 6 photographs so I ended up with 2 copies of each, one in negative and the other in positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment